JellyPages.com

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Spreading the word around...

I'm doing my best to spread the word about the toy drive so we can meet our goals. I think we're doing really well on the toy drive portion, but I'd love to be able to reach our individual goal of raising $5,000 for OMS research too. I've got a lot of good fund raising ideas, but a lot of what I'd like to do needs to be done in person; since that's an impossibility, I'm getting creative! Thank goodness for social media & email! Huntsville & Decatur both did an article this past week & I've got what I hope is a great idea that I'm launching in a couple days, so keep your eyes peeled because I'll need help sharing the news! Check out the articles at the links below...

The Huntsville Times

The Decatur Daily


No comments:

Post a Comment