I found out today via Facebook that a fellow Neuroblastoma mommy/friend of mine was killed in a car wreck Sunday. I'm still in shock! We emailed back and forth occasionally with questions, or just as a reminder that the other wasn't alone. She left behind a husband & 3 children under 3 years old, one of which is little Keagen. It's unfathomable how her husband will handle it all alone now, it's heart breaking to say the least!
Nucor sold Relay for Life shirts this year & with the purchase of each shirt, you could choose to add a name to the list on the back. We put Keagen's name on the shirt, since he's always in our prayers, but I hadn't even emailed these pictures to Tiffany yet...
I don't have anything really eloquent to say, but Tiffany, you'll be missed. I never had the chance to meet you in person, but during a very scary time, it was nice to have a friend on my side who unfortunately knew exactly what I was going through. I'll continue to pray for peace for your family, as they figure out how to navigate everything without their strong, brave Mama! XO



No comments:
Post a Comment