JellyPages.com

Sunday, September 28, 2014

St Jude Childhood Cancer Awareness picnic

Thanks to the "Dr Frank Crim Compassion Fund for Children with Cancer", St Jude held an awesome picnic at Shadow Fax Farm yesterday. The girls had a blast, they got to ride horses, go fishing, pet a chicken, goat& 2 donkeys, ride on a hay ride & get their faces painted. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day to spend at the farm.

Hannah was so excited, she'd been talking about riding horses for a long time.


Bailey waiting her turn (this was before I saw the "do not stand on fence" sign...sorry!)

both my girls riding horses! :)

Hannah petting the Mustang

he was beautiful & very soft!

too sweet




They really enjoyed being able to pet different animals.


The girls both loved Alice & her chicken.

She talked about this for days, I think it was her favorite thing.

Then she had to get a chicken on her face just like Alice.


Hannah riding again, I think she rode 4 different times...this was by far her favorite thing!


We didn't catch anything, but they had fun trying.


B & I walked around to the other side to get a pic of Daddy & H.

No comments:

Post a Comment