Yesterday was IVIG day. The actual infusion went really well, but she was more grumpy than usual. I think it's the daily steroids that are making her so irritable! I've been giving her the injections every day for almost 2 months now & I'm definitely ready to be back on every other day. She had a major meltdown twice & it took her wearing herself out before she'd calm down. Both times she got so mad that the only thing left to do was go to sleep. It's heartbreaking not to be able to fix it, especially when she's tethered to the IV pole & I have to try & hold her so she won't dislodge her port access. There's nothing to do but to keep on keeping on....deep breaths because next Friday is an even longer day when she goes for chemo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment