JellyPages.com

Thursday, March 7, 2013

A sweet note from Bailey's Aunt!


Just had to share this beautiful note my sis in law posted to Bailey on Facebook this morning...a perfect example of the love & support we've got surrounding us! ♥ you sis!

"Bailey:
I wanted to let you know how much Bill and I love you and Hannah. We think about you every night. Every morning on my way to work, you are in my prayers. I know you don't understand what is going on or why this has happened to you, but do not be afraid of tomorrow for God is always there. Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face." Because of you, I have gained the strength, courage and confidence I need to look fear in the face and stop asking myself "why me." We can only remember that all things possible and nothing is impossible. You are such a little fighter, and for that I admire you. Stay strong, keep fighting, and beat the odds.

If children have the ability to ignore all odds and percentages, then maybe we can all learn from them. When you think about it, what other choice is there but to hope? We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up, or fight like hell. ~Lance Armstrong

Much Love,
Aunt Jennifer"

No comments:

Post a Comment