JellyPages.com

Monday, January 26, 2015

Changes to Bailey Fights Back!

I know some of you have noticed, but in case you haven't, I'm not on Facebook anymore.  It's time to step back a little and focus more on us, so I've suspended my personal account as well as "Bailey Fights Back". Updates have been slow coming for a while now, and they will continue to be few and far between since there aren't many new changes, but when there is an update, it will be here on the blog. 

Bailey is off of all her medications except her monthly infusion and we're looking forward to the day that we'll be done with that and can remove her port (that is still probably a year or so away). 

We're so very very thankful that you've all been by our side this whole time, and we will forever and always be so grateful for the new friends we have made along the way! 

If you need me, you're always welcome to comment on the blog or email me at jenny.baileystoydrive@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment