Welcome to Bailey Fights Back! As you can see, we're not very active here anymore, Bailey is in remission & we're focusing on other things at the moment. This page once held every update of our journey, but I've since decided that some of those things need to be private. Social media has gotten a little out of hand in my opinion so I did the unpopular thing & took down our page & deleted my Facebook account. I hope you understand.
I'm so very glad to hear that toys from Bailey's Toy Drive are still bringing smiles to children admitted to Huntsville Hospital & I hope they're able to hand lovies & toys out for a few more years before their supply is depleted. We had such huge support from the community, it would be a shame to abandon the cause totally, so there may be future toy drives, but at the moment, if you're interested in making a donation, we recommend Huntsville Hospital Foundation or St Jude. We were lucky to have a wonderful team of doctors & nurses on our side, along the way & it would be very special to us to be able to support them in their quest to help other children now.
If you need to reach me, I'm still at jenny.baileystoydrive@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment