JellyPages.com

Monday, October 31, 2016

Bringing WDW home with us!


Gifts from GKTW...they left gifts for the girls in the villa so we found them when we got home every day. 

Another special treat from GKTW

BEST CandyLand version EVER...LOVE LOVE LOVE that we've been to all the places in the game!!

The pins on the top R are the ones from the family on the Monorail our first day at Magic Kingdom, the souvenirs are from the sweet family we met outside of the Olaf meet & the Jasmine at the bottom L is from the sweet woman we met when we were leaving Hollywood Studios.

Bye bye sweet bunny friends!

Now that we're home, I'm turning some of our stuff into DIY souvenirs...

 
Our keepsake box

Holds the girls autograph books, my planner/binder, the CD of pics from GKTW, all the paper stuff...tickets, notes from GKTW about Hurricane Matthew prep, park tickets, airline tickets, B's welcome sign the greeter had at the airport & any other random stuff to keep.

All of B's pressed pennies from the trip...well, all but 1 that I'm making into a necklace for her.

H's pennies...less the 1 for her necklace.

Done & framed 

Hannah's necklace...I think these turned out great!

I think Bailey's is precious too!


No comments:

Post a Comment