Our regularly scheduled infusion was set for Thursday, but once she started her "mild to moderate relapse" as they're now calling it, they wanted to add a second infusion for Wednesday so we went twice this month. We always love to visit our friends & spend the day playing, but this week was even more special. Bailey made fast friends with Sarah, a Child Life intern from Mississippi State & she spent a lot of time over those two days playing with her new buddy!
- I just love this picture, I don't think Bailey is this comfortable with people she sees regularly & this is probably less than an hour after we got there on Wednesday (she's not even hooked up to the IV yet) - she immediately bonded with Sarah!
- A couple of really sweet ladies brought a therapy dog (Jules) to visit with the kids, Bailey was a little apprehensive, but after he left she kept asking for "doggy".
- Thursday waiting to go back - I was really trying to get a pic of the 12 snow flakes that fell in the background.






No comments:
Post a Comment