JellyPages.com

Friday, January 11, 2013

Relapsing


Well I hate the word "relapse" already, but Bailey is having a "very mild" one. She got a a cold around New Years for a few days & hasn't been sleeping well since then & she's also been drooling & a TINY bit stumbly! None of the relapse symptoms are even close to as bad as they were in the beginning though so I'd been hesitant to call the doc until I was sure I wasn't imagining things. I finally decided it wasn't all in my head & I called yesterday. Their recommendation was to start back on her sleep meds, bump up the frequency of her injections & do them daily for a week instead of every other day & to move her infusion up a few days so she gets it the beginning of next week instead of Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment