Thursday, January 3, 2013
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!! Well, I'm a few days behind, but the well wishes are heartfelt none the less! We've been battling sickness since a few days before Christmas, when Hannah got Croup. We did our best to keep the girls separated, but Bailey ended up getting sick anyway. I don't think she had Croup though, I think hers was just a cold, she never got a fever, just a little snotty & a mild cough. I however got knocked on my tush by something the same time Bailey was sick so we spent the entire time Alex was out of school (he teaches for those who don't know) nursing someone back to health. Once I got over the sore throat, cough stuff I had then I got a sinus infection! Anyway, I think we've finally beaten all the sniffles, coughs & snotty noses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment