JellyPages.com

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Methotrexate week #2

We had blood work done again today to make sure everything is still good for Methotrexate dose #2 tomorrow. Dr Cox called this afternoon & said all is well, so we're good to go. I tried several different times this week to teach her to swallow pills by practicing with Nerds & Tic Tacs but we didn't have any luck. I think I'm just going to give her the pill in the morning & let her chew it up instead of having her swallow it. I'll just have to distract her from having "milkies" for a couple of hours to make sure any residue is gone & won't be transfered to me. That'll be much easier to do in the morning than right before bed which is when I gave it to her last week. Wish us luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment