We all know how brave my lil' bug is but she proves it to me every day! Thursday I had to take her in for labs & she let Mrs. Lois do her vitals like a champ. She even wanted her to access her port without me! She's always easy going about it but I usually hold her in my lap & hold her hands out of the way. She said "No, by self!" (Very independent, everything is "by self" these days!) & when I tried to sit next to her in the chair, she said "No! Mommy, in floor!" So I sat in the floor & held her hand & she did suburb!!
Hiding under the chair & having a minor melt because it was nap time & she was ready to go.
"By self Mommy, take a pic" :)
Love the "ucky" face! It is pretty nasty even when mixed with OJ but she does it all "by self"





No comments:
Post a Comment