JellyPages.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

IVIG at St Jude's


This was Bailey's first infusion not in the PICU, so I was a little nervous about how it would go, but it was easy breezy! She was only hooked up to the IV & not all the monitors (they just came around & checked her vitals every 15 minutes) so she was able to run around & play. I don't think she even realized that she was attached to anything at all until they'd come around to check her blood pressure! Super duper day! :)

 Getting acquainted with all the fun toys at St Jude - we <3 dinosaurs!

Miss Caroline "giving Buddy a drink" - they ran the line from the port up & out the back of her shirt so it didn't interfere with her mobility & she could run around & play....she was literally chasing her around & around the table :) I know I've said it a zillion times, but we LOVE our nurses!!!!

Yummy lunch - turkey, steamed carrots & a fruit cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment