JellyPages.com

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Prayers at 8pm Central time


Someone suggested several months ago that I set a time each day & ask everyone to pray for Bailey/us at that specific time. I think in light of todays phone call I'd like to start doing that. I usually put her down for bed around 8pm, so if you could set an alarm & pray or send positive thoughts or light a candle in her honor at 8pm every night, that would be so meaningful to us. Feel free to share this with your prayer groups, on your page, with friends & family, etc. I really don't know what we're looking at right now, & of course we're hoping for the best, but I've got at least two weeks worth of worry before we'll have results from all her scans so we could all use some extra love sent our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment