Happy Halloween (sense the sarcasm)!
My poor little Bailey got stung while she was eating breakfast...yes we were inside & I have no clue how that little $h!T snuck into the house in the first place. I looked over & saw it perched on her cheek but before I could leap across the table, she reached her hand up to feel & angered it enough that it stung the mess out of her. Stupid creature continued to fly around until I knocked the mess out of it with a coloring book. She got a little puffy for a few minutes right at the site, but I put some wet tobacco on it & that went away, then I tried some lavender & that took away the redness. I do think there is still a little stinger left, but I put a baking soda paste on it several times & then left it on while she took a nap in hopes that it will come out. I called the doctor & they said just to watch for infection & fever but other than that we should be good. Of course I'm worried about infection, but also of an immune response causing an OMS flare up...guess we'll just watch & see...keeping it clean & using lots of lavender & coconut oil...& as always, my go to - breastmilk!


No comments:
Post a Comment