JellyPages.com

Friday, October 11, 2013

Trying to stay positive


You guys keep asking how I'm doing...The hubby said it best, "prepare for the worst & hope for the best".


Monday about 3 hours after we got the phone call, after I had stopped crying, Bailey spontaneously came up to me & said "no worry Mommy, I lud you!" I'm choosing to believe she already has a self awareness of her body & knows she's ok & is trying to convey that to me. On top of enjoying every little snuggle, I am still cleaning & tying up loose ends as if I'm preparing for the apocalypse though. The memory of going in for a scan last year & being told we needed to go home & be back in the morning for surgery is too fresh to forget. At least the house will be clean, all the sheets & clothes will be washed & put away & the girls Halloween costumes will be finished if I'm out of the house for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment