Of course I had to make a planner & the girls needed autograph books!
Inside shot of the planner because some of you are already asking...
"General" section included "Itinerary", "Notes" & "Budget"
"Getting Around" included info about the car rental from "National", the flight with "SouthWest" & "Maps"
GKTW had their own section where I had copies of the village guide & other things we planned to do there.
"Parks" had a tab for each of the parks we planned to visit: "Animal Kingdom", "Epcot", "Hollywood Studios", "Magic Kingdom", "SeaWorld", "Universal Studios", "Disney Springs", & an "Other" section where I had beach info & other shopping or parks. Each park section had a copy of the park map with character meet & greets marked, along with notes about what all we wanted to do at each park, & a rough idea of the order we should do them in.
Lastly, "Emergency Info" with the closest hospital, doctor, drug store locations, Make-A-Wish contact info & other "emergency" stuff.
It's getting close!
Hannah wanted to be Merida from Brave & Bailey wanted to be Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, but neither of them could agree on dresses from the same site & I wasn't paying shipping for two different ones, not to mention they're super expensive for the quality. The compromise was that I found these precious dresses on Zulily that they both loved & for the price, they're MUCH better quality than the Disney dresses! Aren't they adorable??
My simple count down chain turned out not to be so simple because Bailey decided she wanted princess chains!
L-R: Elsa, Anna, Aurora, Belle, Rapunzel
L-R: Rapunzel, Merida, Ariel, Cinderella, Pocahontas
L-R: Cinderella, Pocahontas, Tinkerbell & Snow White
I made them long enough so they each got to tear off a link every night, until each princess was left with only 2 links. At that point there were 11 days left & they had to start agreeing on a princess for me to cut off every night. This way I could save them to make a mobile later on & the heads would be intact!
Nana came to visit & brought some goodies from her trip to Gatlinburg...
...shirts for Disney!!
Constructing activity books for the airport & plane ride.
Gotta have the sparkly princess shoes to go with the dresses!
I'm sure the grumpy face was because H had her elbow in B's face lol
One day left...we leave tomorrow!!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment