JellyPages.com

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hello again!

Hello again! I haven't posted in a long time & as you can see, all the previous posts have been hidden. I don't guess I ever publicly explained why I decided to vanish from social media, but there were several reasons, #1 being that I didn't want OMS to haunt the girls anymore than it already will, they both deserve to start school & enjoy other events with being prejudged based on what Google brings up in a search for their name. Reason #2 was that we had 2 individuals that were creeping me out with their interest in the girls, random questions that weren't health related & just overall made my Mommy Instinct tingle with ickies. Sooooo, there you have it. I'll probably leave these next few posts full of trip goodies up for a couple of weeks & then they'll be unpublished for the same reasons. Enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment